Optimal Fixation Screw
- Minimal bone loss due to adequate stimulation to marginal cortical bone
- Good marginal bone remodeling with minimal bone loss
- Tapered design reduces the possibility of excessive heat generation during drilling
- Tapered design harmonizes anatomically with surrounding bone.
- Conical connection between fixture and abutment interface ensures hermetic sealing
- Distributes the load to the surrounding cortical bone evenly
- Prevent Screw loosening
- Higher bone-to-implant contact.
- Faster bone formation on the surface.
- TiN coating resists abrasion and oxidation
- Good soft tissue response and management